1. Company Data.
Edukative, S.L., spanish company, is registered in the Commercial Registry of Barcelona, Volume 43308, Folio 100, PageB-452327, Registration 1, with TAX ID Nr. B-66284373, whose main office is in Barcelona (08018) Andrade, 15-17 (hereinafter, Edukative).
Edukative may be contacted by any of the following channels:
By mail to our offices: Andrade, 15-17, 08018, Barcelona.
By email to: email@example.com
Via web form, accessed at: https://www.edukative.es/en/contact/
By phone: 93 165 24 90
3. Services provided online and Electronic Contracting.
The Site is the online platform through which Edukative offers the hiring and promotion of the services it provides.
The Site providers the User with all prior information necessary for evaluating the offer by Edukative.
4. Correct use of our site.
As a User, you are obligated to make correct, diligent and legal use of our Site, which means, among other things, that:
- You will use the Site for the purposes for which it is intended, i.e., for information about our services and their contracting and you will abstain from any use of the Site and/or its contents that may be contrary to the law, public order, morals or generally accepted good customs;
- You will respect the intellectual and industrial rights of the Site and its contents, as well as any and all rights that correspond to Edukative;
- You shall not reproduce, copy, transform, modify, distribute, communicate publicly or make available to the public either the Site or any of its contents or transformations thereof by any means or method of exploitation;
Therefore, as a User, you will be responsible for any direct or indirect damage of any kind that Edukative may suffer as a result of any misuse of the Site and/or any breach of these usage terms and conditions or the Law by the User.
5. Acces to our services.
Acces to hiring:
As a User who accesses our Site for hiring our services, you hereby declare and guarantee us:
- That you have the capacity to enter into contracts;
- That all of the personal information that you will provide us (including: personal data, contact information, identification information and bank account numbers), as well as all information related to your supply point(s), is true, accurate, valid and authentic, and that you will keep it duly updated through any of the channels in place for contacting us;
- That you know that the contracting system for our services may be on-line or in person and that by accessing and completing the contracting procedure that is offered on the Site, you accept this form of contracting;
- That likewise you know and accept that by accepting the terms and conditions agreed upon during the contracting procedure, which you will perform by validating the link with the data from your contract that we will send you by email, you are providing your sent and formalizing your contract;
Once a contract is signed with Edukative, in addition to your status as a User of our Site, you also acquire status as a Customer: Your relationship with Edukative
will be governed by the contract signed (to which you will always have access), and as a User/Customer, you will have access to the specific area for Customers through your account, activated with your username and password. From this point forward, you are also obligated to:
- Keep your login data (username and password) properly protected and not to communicate or transfer it to any third party; in case of theft, loss or improper communication of said data to third parties, you are obligated to tell us of such as soon as possible so that we can replace them with new credentials;
- Use the specific area on the Site for Customers for the purposes for which they are considered, i.e., the management of your relationship as a Customer of Edukative, the archiving and documentation of your personal data;
- Abstain from any use of the specific area for Customers and/or its contents that is against the law, public order, morality or generally accepted best customs;
When, as a User and/or Customer of Edukative, you send us any observation, opinion or comment about either our services or our Customer Support, whether by email or by any other means, you are expressly and freely authorizing us to use them to the greatest extent possible and, in case these observations, opinions and/or comments are considered protected by intellectual property rights, you hereby transfer to us exclusively, and with the possibility of transferring them to third parties, the rights of reproduction, public communication and/or making them available to the public, whether in whole or in part, in any medium and operating methods that we consider timely, especially at our Site (for example, under https://www.edukative.es/en/personal-experiences/) and in our marketing, promotional and/or advertising documentation), with a worldwide scope and for the entire duration of those rights. Keep in mind that, to protect your privacy, these comments will be published, always referring only your first name and city.
6. Intellectual and Industrial Property Rights.
“Edukative” is a spanish national mark registered with number 3593998 in class 41, owner of Edukative. All distinguishing signs and logos that accompany it are the creations of Edukative
which holds on them, exclusively, all intellectual and/or industrial property rights that the current law grants.
Furthermore, the design of this entire Site and all of its contents (text, graphics, logos, drawings, photographs, software, source code, etc.) are the exclusive property of Edukative, which holds, in their entirety, all intellectual and/or industrial property rights that may be derived from them, in their entirety (i.e., for the entire legal duration of those rights, worldwide, and for any and all manners of exploitation) or, alternately, have been duly licensed for the exploitation by their legitimate holders.
Therefore, it is strictly prohibited to exploit (reproduction, distribution, public communication, make available to the public and/or transform it, including by translation) all of the Site content that is subject to industrial and intellectual property by any means without the prior written authorization of Edukative. All of this is done under the civil and criminal sanctions provided for by the law in force.
7. Privacy and protection of Personal Data.
Personal data that you provide us through the Site or by email or by any other means, including the IP address from which you connect to us (for reasons of security and fraud), will be included in a computer file owned by Edukative. Edukative
has implemented the security measures legally provided for the preservation of said data.
Your data will be used to manage all aspects of our commercial and contractual relationship, including, unless you have strictly opposed it, the delivery of commercial communications (including by email and phone) from Edukative.
will provide your data to third parties only when strictly necessary to provide the services contracted and solely for this purpose (for example, in case of subcontracting all or part of the service) or in the event of the fulfillment of existing legal obligations.
As a User, you may always access your personal data to access your rights to correction, deletion or opposition to its processing. To do so, you may send us a letter along with a photocopy of your National ID Document (DNI), indicating the right that you wish to exercise, by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or ordinary or certified mail to Edukative – RGPD, Andrade, 15-17, 08018, Barcelona.
For any question related to the functions granted to the Data Protection Officer, you can send us an email directly to email@example.com or ordinary or certified mail to Edukative – RGPD, Andrade, 15-17, 08018, Barcelona.
9. Liability of Edukative.
The liability of Edukative for the services that are contracted through the Site is as provided for in the applicable spanish law.
With regard to the Site:
Edukative reserves the right to temporarily interrupt access to the Site at any time and without prior notice when required for technical, security, control or maintenance reasons.
Edukative is not liable for:
- Interruptions, delays or malfunctioning of the Site, or for any damages that may arise from these, originated from causes that are out of its control (including power failures, lack of access to communication networks, hacker attacks, viruses or other harmful elements), Acts of God or intentional or malicious actions by the User and/or Customer;
- Direct and indirect damages of any type derived from the lack of veracity, accuracy, completeness and/or updating of the data provided by the User and/or Customer;
- Direct and indirect damages of any nature derived from access by the User and/or Client to third-party sites to which they have been referred through links provided on the Site: In this regard, the purpose of the links that we provide is to inform you of other sources of information that may expand information or data provided on our Site, and while we always try to refer to reliable sources, they are owned and the responsibility of their respective holders;
10. Law and Jurisdiction.